KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS, making great doughnuts -- millions of them -- for more than 70 years, has become one of Americas beloved brands. With a focus on being the worldwide leader in sharing delicious tastes and creating joyful memories, Krispy Kreme realizes that the most important ingredient in achieving this goal is its people.
KRISPY KREME currently has available an excellent opportunities to work in a team-centered environment that encourages both professional and personal growth. Our Wichita, KS store is seeking a Shift Supervisor to be part of its team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for:
- Management of the store and personnel on given shift
- Encouraging a results-focused, collaborative, team-centered environment
- Leading by example
- Supervision, training and development of team members
Successful shift production, including but not limited to:
- Meeting quality standards and production goals for each shift.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all guests.
- Ensuring impeccable presentation of the store, the product and our people.
- Working with team members to perform daily store maintenance.
- Accurate cash management.
- Ensuring the security and safety of the store and your employees.
The ideal candidate for the Shift Manager position will possess the following:
-High School diploma or equivalent
-Previous experience and demonstrated success in a similar role in the food industry, preferred
-Experience or knowledge in the technical aspects of the job
-Demonstrated success in leading and managing others
-Excellent customer service skills
-Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to successfully multi-task
-Interest and aptitude to learn and grow with Krispy Kreme
-Excellent Attendance a must
-Proven record of dependability
The Shift Supervisor position is a full-time position. Must be available days, nights, and weekends. Training in Krispy Kreme policies, procedures and processes will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time