Supervise and coordinate night work activities for workers engaged in cleaning and maintenance of commercial properties and company equipment by performing the following.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use and become proficient with software programs consistent with KATSAM Enterprises needs.
- Ensure time records are accurate and submitted on time to the office for processing.
- Manage company resources for the safe operation of equipment such as sweepers and power washers and ensure employees receive proper training on correct equipment operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
KATSAM/ Client Relations:
- Do not engage in any activity intended to defraud anyone of money, property, or services.
- Ensure employees preserve and protect KATSAM Enterprises assets by making prudent and effective use of the company’s resources.
- Communicate needs, progress, and status of all work with management team.
- Communicate well with all levels of company employees.
Quality Control Requirements:
- Ensure work areas are inspected to determine type of work required, materials and equipment to be used.
- Ensure routes are regularly inspected and checked for work that is performed to company standards. Ensure the worker of the route corrects deficiencies.
- Recommend and/or make decisions on measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of the final product.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Interprets company policies to workers or lead person and enforce safety regulations.
- Reviews technical papers, catalogs, and other reference materials and confers with equipment sales representatives to select and recommend new supplies and maintenance methods to improve production processes.
- Receives and implements suggestions or changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the work crews.
- Analyze and resolves equipment related problems, or assists in solving those equipment problems.
Night Manager Duties & Responsibilities (Specific):
- KATSAM Enterprises uses various computer programs. You are expected to know and become familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook at a minimum. Also become familiar with the use of the Internet and or web based programs and email. Be familiar with all of the above is a minimum prerequisite.
- Payroll is one of the more important responsibilities. Ensure it is timely and accurate. Have time records submitted to the office by 9:00 AM each Monday.
- Management of company resources is another important responsibility. Resources are the lifeblood of the organization. Without them you are not able to perform any tasks. You are also tasked with the responsibility of ensuring the safe operation of all equipment. Finally, you are responsible for providing the proper training on all equipment to the work force.
- Other items or situations may come up as you progress in your job. You are expected to handle them or get input form the senior management for the resolution of these situations
Quality Control Requirements:
- Ensure all work areas/properties are inspected at least weekly. This is done to determine the type of work required, materials and equipment needed to perform the work. Problem properties may require more frequent inspection. The information you gather from the inspections can be part of the workers appraisals. The information senior management receives from property managers or discovers upon personal inspection of the properties will be used as part of your appraisal.
- Routes must be regularly inspected and checked for the work that is performed by your workforce. If a lead person is used, make sure all deficiencies are corrected prior to the end of their shift. If a lead person is not available then it is your responsibility to ensure that all deficiencies are corrected to the customer’s satisfaction.
- You must either recommend or make the decisions necessary to improve the production methods, equipment performance and quality of work.
- You must make adjustments needed to meet all production schedules. E.g. A piece of equipment goes down during normal operation; you must have a plan B to get the jobs done till the repairs are completed on the equipment.
- You must be able to interpret Company policies and explain them to your workforce. You also must enforce all safety procedures and conduct a monthly safety briefing for your workforce.
- Review all technical papers, journals, catalogs, and other reference materials to better enable you to contact sales representatives to either select or recommend new supplies and maintenance or procedures to improve all production processes.
- Actively seek improvement suggestions or changes in working conditions to increase the efficiency of your workforce.
- Must be able to perform basic analysis of all equipment used by your workforce. Provide instructions to correct or personally correct deficiencies as the circumstances dictate.
- Maintain a reasonable schedule to allow all scheduled maintenance to be performed when required by the individual equipment schedule.